Sunday, May 17, 2015

1


Screams. I wasn’t listening. No one was. They’re here. They’re screaming.
All is well. Along the bank
        (locative confusion
  the preposition
our standing position
in the manner of I and thou
not what you say but what you mean. 
The way people stand through the streets
stand past them;
how I spoke through your armor, but from which side?)
I held a stone. Held my breath, therefore. Last and first beat among the grey rocks I
preside over that “long scan of waves,”
waves between the rocks 
    (in them, with them)
and between the rocks & light-house waves
light-house and Blawe Bergen, Blue Mountains. Waves
one to another.

Held in & watched her teaching the Wasserstoff, water cloth
let it learn her, taught hydrogen to ripple around
saying herself.

Her or whoever, 
so many speaking– who does it remind you of? I can see her in the waves themselves
don’t extrapolate just be here. Semantic transfers go from the human sphere 
writes “a Dutch linguist.” 
What good is his name. Her Blawe. Just be here

        somehow.
However it is the voice works, sung me here
listen it means, though of course 
      I am blind and deaf
don’t know how to write:
I hold my rock and wait to mean her.
The other side of a word ready to know everything again. 



No comments:

Post a Comment