Wednesday, November 5, 2014

2/IV

IV.

1.
The leaves talk to me again: I have been away
long, a matter of length in the prison of
obstinate matter, in the world’s self-deceit.
Iron leaves fell through the loam right
outside my window- not without displacement and
the measured impress of their private workings.
Nothing leaves no trace. You know what I mean–
I saw it under their crummy ideas I used me.

The streets were in a special silence Pluto
perhaps controlled the weights there
was just a young couple arguing, just the
tall transvestite’s seductive shade being
drawn
in this emptied night there’s just us
no noise less than us every thought from
the diaphragm, nothing less the train’s
passage voices the low rumble of these
buildings occupying their own observant part
being no more than entwined in it, Lucretius
gave us autism but his denominator held good.
And there was, emergent, a face, and I saw it,
familiar, exactly familiar, but I’ll never tell who.

2.
I’d never tell you I know who you really are
such sprezzatura from you know where nowhere
come with pizzazz glamorous cosmos parade
cross the street the wrinkle on earth’s mind you
came from the larger determinations it turns even
your sephirot
          only someone else can see, I may
insist I’m a god, we learn everything from each other
coax it out,
      as I move the hand of my manifestation
to put it in your terms, and this is enough to be
present, while my mind wanders, and I have
wandered from your whole mind leaving only this 
hand on your arm these thoughts walking down the street.

3.
Where else do thoughts belong certainly not
in the head find a thought and get it out

fast one foot in the stream & pull
through its movement let it carry off the child
that’s what you’re doing when you’re doing. When you
part yourself in the waters. Do me,
conceive my thoughts, stranger
you are all that’s
capable, culpable, be guilty of me
in your secret knowledges, 
leave me empty of anything but you you
who come from nowhere tell me about your home
sweep away my children leave only your 

magnificent rags blowing in the wind between my ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment