Thursday, December 18, 2014

WORKBOOK, 1–2 (Fourteeners)



1.
Go ahead and there it is already unfolding, cast.

Fast design sweeping along seed-mists, spores, sprinklings, salt, you.

That blue rose behind the red like a squirrel in the wall.

Musculus, to your piper’s tune, rats flexed below the sheet.

Rippling wave of body’s (you sing. the plural) nerve minion.

These coursing grandeurs of this, my inconceivably small hand!

In the minutiae an unpermissible portrait airs.

The skyward obscenity that’s louder than everything.

Time to look, time to compare, from beyond time, this action.

Wide as the sky, louder than everything, irritating.

I get to measure everything in my pitter-patter.

You almonds clattering along my polished marble mind.

Hard mandorlas your spiteful identities my virtue.

Pile up of profligate processes my weird adventure.

Clatter and ghasp, dividends into nourishing silence.

My golden hands a word a hint a tone binding.

Trees and mold and flies of my fleshy song of nobody.








2.

I is flat and wide it takes the whole day to roll over.

Park your chakras sweatheart let’s abandon it to high noon.

Let the line buckle into Hades as right light left dark.

The leaping ash pierces, up down, in a strip between fields.

A sixteen spoke wheel wet with the cheap number fourteen mud.

What stumbled over eternities on the way to where.

Jostle the brimming cup, you speak fluid fluent fated.

The echoing world rattles against makes the names come out.

Mountain echoes mountain, here, hear, attention! leaps the ash

I specialize in silence I am space to be dealt with.

Two or three suns I redouble I am the door’s wild frame.

Said the tree I had mistaken for my horse, good enough.

Sit on the old wheel and forget, the wheel is bust, is best.

Deal with space your head taps the great oil-drum above ripples.

The ripple bodies of angels applaud from over there.

Heart taps and the applause of angels runs into the wind.

Window, where the length of you ends but the words keep going.




No comments:

Post a Comment