Wednesday, September 9, 2015

2

1.
Black empty sky.

Eyes are all the light you need,
the map already in your hands.

2.
Incunabula
always at the beginning
from these letters stars
new books, further
The Great Year

3.
it’s change
this morning worries me.
To know it’s unfurling
breath, unknow in it’s maneuvers.

Go back to sleep beneath 
the mach 10 sky, dreamless
humming the book of silence.

4.
I take what notes I can
maybe I think this elicits
an email from some beautiful stranger.
Maybe I think. The evidence turns to feel:
semaphore between islands
no code but I love you. Mirror
on the grass facing a black sky.
I threw a rose in first.

5.
When you say tomorrow almost
at midnight, she asked, what do you mean?

O lasting question
of anyone’s presence
you are my only answer.

All the Wednesdays I ever meant.

No comments:

Post a Comment