Saturday, September 12, 2015

Lustration 1.

LUSTRATIONS

At the last minute and over the last minute let the rain talk now there were never any eaves nothing to hold onto flailing landlords of the mind I love to watch as from my being fish fall from the sky, ichthus hid in every word yellow sun dress stroll past the guards. It’s raining in me so simple when you say it words shoal in the line gold coin in jaw there’s no getting language to say: pays taxes with stolen money for no movement happens this world alone; incognito to the silliness of reason just the smell of their cooking roasted bicycles (see, I nearly rusted it) and whatever happens to houses magic London of Rotting Hill little people boring through your headboard morbos uisos inuisosque, ward off seen and unseen widdershins along the field I ward off– seen and unseen the redoubled flesh of heaven this earth walk and counter walk the disturbance of air folded like sleep within disturbance I’ll sing until I’m silent sky falling from every fish.


No comments:

Post a Comment